Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the information and materials provided through the Vendor Assistance Program, LLC Web Site (this “Web Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Web Site. The materials contained in this Web Site are protected by applicable copyright. trademark, service mark and/or other intellectual property law and are owned and controlled by Vendor Assistance Program, LLC (“VAP”) and/or its affiliates, third party content providers, merchants, sponsors and licensors (collectively “Providers”) who or which have licensed their content or the right to market their products and/or services to VAP.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this Web Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Web Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VAP at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. VAP MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, VAP DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE. VAP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF YOUR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE SYSTEMS. IN NO EVENT SHALL VAP OR ITS PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, OR DUE TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, EVEN IF VAP OR VAP’S AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED ORALLY OR IN WRITING OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, VAP’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VAP and the Providers and their respective officers, directors and employees from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms or resulting from your use of this Web Site.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Web Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VAP does not warrant that any of the materials on this Web Site are accurate, complete, or current. VAP may make changes to the materials contained on this Web Site at any time without notice. VAP does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VAP may revise these Terms for this Web Site at any time without notice. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. By using this Web Site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- Governing Law/Forum
Any claim relating to this Web Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. All actions and proceedings arising in connection with these Terms must be tried and litigated exclusively in the state and federal courts located in the County of Cook, State of Illinois, which courts have personal jurisdiction and venue over each of the parties to these Terms for the purpose of adjudicating all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, whether via this Web Site or via some other method, we will use our best efforts to identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We collect personal information from you when you apply to participate in the State of Illinois Vendor Payment Program. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners. While we do not rent or sell personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, we do share the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us, including but not limited to the State of Illinois.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person and violations of the Terms.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. It is your obligation to keep personal data on record with us accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your primary email address on account with us and/or by placing a prominent notice on this Web Site.
- We use services via third party vendors, such as Google, to provide non-personal analytics data regarding usage of our website. This includes the usage of Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies, which are used to inform, optimize and serve advertisements based on website visits. Additional information regarding these services, cookies, and privacy guidelines, including opt-out options, may be found in the links provided below:
Google advertising opt-out
Google Analytics opt-out
Google Remarketing Privacy Guidelines, Policies and Restrictions